Last Man Standing game will start on Saturday 20th August. £100 for the winner!!! Think you know football - £100 if you can prove it!!!
How To Play:
- Select one team to win from each weeks Barclays Premier League Fixtures (begins Sat 20th August).
- If they win you are through to the next round, lose or draw and you are out
- You must pick a different team every week for the duration of the competition i.e. you cannot select the same team twice.
- Fee is £10 per entry and must be received before the 1st game week starts – Saturday 20th August 12 Noon.
- You must register the team of your choice before 12 noon each Saturday.
- If you fail to submit your selection, or if you pick the same team twice, or if your teams’ game is called off, you will automatically be allocated the highest placed team in the league that you have not already picked.
- If all remaining entrants go out at the same time, they are all put back in until there is only 1 man left standing.
- The Committee’s decision is final in all instances.
Contact Chris Scott via 07702 137718 or firstname.lastname@example.org you'd like to enter.
The first round of fixtures is as follows:
Sunderland v Newcaslte
Arsenal v Liverpool
Villa v Blackburn
Everton v QPR
Swansea v Wigan
Chelsea v West Brom
Norwich v Stoke
Wolves v Fulham
Bolton v Man City
Max United v Spurs